Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You drink from a cup!

So Mr. Bryce has been having some issues with running to the bathroom every 3-5 minutes and having accidents. This has led to a Dr. visit and some tests. We were in the Dr's office where they requested Bryce to pee in a cup for them. He couldn't do it in the bathroom so we let him try to give the sample in the room. The first sample he had the elephant out and the walnuts in which didn't work! The next sample he looked up too fast and peed all over me and then finally got it right. Sure I could have helped him but I don't do Bryce below the waist. As he gets older he will SO be on his own so why not teach him that now! lol Fast forward to later in the afternoon at home. Bryce exclaims he has to go poddy so I yell ruuuuunnnnn! I turn around and continue what I'm doing and next thing I know I see Bryce coming out of the kitchen pulling up his pants from around his ankles! I said "oh no honey, did you have an accident?" His reply "Nope! I went pee in the cup and put it in the sink" OH NO he didn't!! I looked in the kitchen sink and sure enough there was his sample in his curious george cup sitting in the sink. I grabbed the bleach and washed down my whole kitchen!! He's crazy!!!

1 comment:

  1. when are you going to update on the kiddos? I love reading their stories!

    ReplyDelete