Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pass the .....

So there we are, my little family, sitting in church and actually staying quiet! Lola is sitting on my lap while Bryce is "reading" a book. This happens to be during a quiet time in our meeting and I'm impressed that they are doing so well until.... Bryce makes some funny face at Lola who gets the giggles. Her giggles in turn make the other children sitting next to us, in front of us and behind us start giggling as well. I look over and do a quiet apology to all parents involved as we are all now trying to "shush" the children. Most everyone has calmed down but Lola, of course. I tell her in her ear to be quiet or else... Bryce looked at her and did the face again and it was a wrap! She almost snorted I think and just when I was about to take her out of church lola does the unthinkable... She passes gas! The harder she laughed the more she farted. Yes I said it, my daughter farted.. a lot. She has this issue when she laughs, it makes hide and go seek very easy for me. I find her first everytime! Now lola is sitting on my lap when she starts farting and I gasp "LOLA" and she gasps giggling "Mommy!" To my horror there are the other parents now looking at me as though I'm the one making the gassy noises!! I had to take her out, not for crying like everyone else has to but for farting. Never in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment