Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm gonna wash that boy right outta my.....

We are all sitting down to eat dinner and Bryce finds he has dribbled the tiniest of tiny spots on his shirt. I told him to go get a little towel to dry it because he freaks out when he's dirty. NOT my kid! A few minutes have gone by and I find bryce doing this as I come into my kitchen. "what are you doing!?" his reply "my muscle shirt is dirty" It had a TINY spot on it! I said "you don't have to wash it right now and besides I do the laundry around here!" As you can see he has already changed his whole outfit!


A few minutes go by and I come back in the kitchen and this is what I see. He has lifted the lid and started the washing machine!! He is literally about to fall in head first. I said "I told you to stop washing!" His reply "I want to wear my muscle shirt tomorrow!" I told him I would do it!

5 minutes later this is what I see as I round the corner. He has managed to get completely wedged between the washer and dryer. I almost left him there I was so tired of chasing him around! For the record I did help him and almost literally tied him to his bed! And... yes he did have a clean muscle shirt the next day!



No comments:

Post a Comment