Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bryson

Bryce is absolutely obsessed with the vacuum cleaner! I mean obsessed! I took him into toys r us awhile ago with a gift card and said pick out anything you want. We went up and down the aisles until he shouted out to me "stop!". He pointed to a hoover vacuum cleaner! I couldn't believe that out of everything in the store that's what he wanted. The kicker is that this is his SECOND vacuum cleaner. He got his first elmo/cookie monster vacuum when he was 2. I have been afraid that he will grow up to be a vacuum salesman or repairman. He's so smart though that my friend said, "maybe he will invent the next "Bryson", he's too smart!" LOL so it stuck. Bryce has learned new ways of playing with it, as seen here. My father, brother and bro-in-law are absolutely horrified that his favorite toy is a vacuum so they took it away from him! Now he just plays with mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment