Monday, April 27, 2009

Not so "Spring" Break








Our school district had to seriously be the last school in the entire U.S. to have spring break. It was the week after Easter!!! Every other mother I know had kids taking it in March or early April, not the END of April! I decided to start a tradition unbeknownst to my mother that this would be the first of many years the kids can go to my parent's house and spend spring break with the grandparents! I didn't know what I was going to do with them and this seemed to work out perfect! I drove 10 hours and can't even begin to describe the car ride. I can't even go there right now. As we headed from California into Oregon there was a blinding snow storm! Lola and Bryce were hysterical they were so excited! Me not so much! My windshield wipers were moving so fast that they broke! I stopped off after it had calmed down a bit, so I could calm my nerves! Here are some pics I took of them standing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment